Managing Your Profile
SanteDB's administration panel provides user self-service operations which allow any user to self-administer their profile. The profile administration screen is accessed by clicking on the user name on the top right side of your browser window.
After visiting this page, the user profile screen will be displayed. SanteDB's security subsystem separates user information into two components:
- Security Profile: This is used for authentication, security event reporting, password management, and multi-factor information.
- User Profile: This is your publicly shown user profile which is shown on clinical events (like registrations, clinical acts, etc.).
The difference between the two is your security profile is only shared when you log into a remote system, whereas your clinical or user profile is synchronized and downloaded/shared with other systems.
By clicking on the pencil icon in the
Profilepanel, you will enter
Editmode. Here you can update your personal user profile for the solution.
You can edit the following information on the tabs provided:
- Name: The first, last, prefix and suffix portions of your name.
- Address: Your mailing, home or workplace address.
- Contact Info: Public contact addresses (e-mails or telephone numbers) where users can contact you to clarify records data issues.
- Additional Information:
- Your Gender (if you prefer to share it)
- Your Birth Date
- Your Assigned Facility (the facility you are the administrator of)
- Your Employer
- Your Preferred Language
The security profile panel allows you to modify your security settings for SanteDB.
- Last Login: Shows the last time that you logged into the SanteDB iCDR server
- Security E-Mail: The e-mail address where you would like to receive password reset codes, or TFA codes.
- Security Phone: The telephone number where you would like to receive password reset codes, or TFA codes.
- TFA Enabled: If your jurisdiction has setup the necessary infrastructure, you can enable two-factor authentication. This means that you will receive an e-mail or SMS code whenever you log in which contains a one-time password.
- Password: The expiration time of your password, and the option to reset your password.
If you would like to reset your password, you can click the
Reset Pwdbutton , this will open a new dialog which will allow you to enter your existing password and a new password.