Installation using Appliances
The SanteSuite community provides ready to deploy virtualization containers for users who wish to use them. Using these images and appliances is well suited when:
- A basic installation of SanteDB iCDR is required to perform an evaluation
- Development, training or testing environments are desired.
- The organization already leverages Docker or Virtualization environments, or does not require vetting/validation of underlying operating system configuration.
- Small installations or localized installations of the software are desired
- Users are deploying to Software-as-a-service (SaaS) environments and need to quickly roll out instances of the SanteDB infrastructure.
One of the benefits of using an appliance over a native or virtual operating system environment, is the bundling of pre-requisites within the deployment.