Disconnected Client Window is Scaled Improperly
Issue: When running the disconnected client in a high resolution mode (> 96 DPI), you notice that the main contents of the window are black, don't respond properly, or don't scale properly.
- OpenIZ Disconnected Client for Windows
- When resizing the window, the screen goes black
- When clicking on an object a portion of the screen zooms in beyond the size of the window (hiding the contents)
- When minimizing or maximizing the window, the internal contents of the user interface do not scale
Cause: The cause of this issue is the embedded Chromium instance has not been configured to be DPI aware in a way that is compatible with the host.
- Right click on the disconnected client icon in your start menu and select Open File Location
- Right click on the OpenIZ Disconnected Client icon in the explorer window that appears
- In the properties dialog, select Compatibility and then Disable display scaling on high DPI settings
- Close the disconnected client and open it again