Resetting the configuration of the Windows & Linux Applications
Issue: You wish to reset the configuration of the Disconnected Client so you may join a different security realm, or you can subscribe to a different facility, or you wish to purge all local data from you instance of OpenIZ Disconnected Client.
- OpenIZ Disconnected Client for Windows
- OpenIZ Disconnected Client for Linux
There are three ways to wipe the configuration of the OpenIZ disconnected client.
- 1.By having the application reset the environment:
- 1.Close all running instances of the OpenIZ Disconnected Client
- 2.Press Start
- 3.Navigate to Open Immunize
- 4.Click "Reset OpenIZ Disconnected Client"
- 5.Press "Yes" when prompted
- 2.In a command window 1. Open a command prompt window 2. On Linux type the command : **~/usr/share/openiz/dc/bin/gtkclient --reset
- 1.On Windows type the command:"C:\Program Files (x86)\Mohawk College\OpenIZ\Disconnected Client\DisconnectedClient.exe --reset"
- 3.By deleting the application's configuration directory 1. Close all running instances of the OpenIZ Disconnected Client 2. Open Windows File Explorer 3. Navigate to %appdata% 4. Delete the folder OpenIZDC 5. Navigate to %localappdata% 6. Delete the folder OpenIZDC 7.